It’s that time of the year when we all – at least in the beauty/fashion/design industry – super excited about the announcement regarding the colour of the year. This highlighted shade gets special attention for a year, and will be everywhere – from your closet, to your home. The new colour picked for 2017 called Greenery, and I couldn’t be happier about it!
Greenery is a bright and happy yellowish green shade, that symbolizes vitality, revival and the tendency that people are turning back towards nature.
Greenery isn’t really a lipstick kind of colour – however we all know brave souls, or extreme occasions – but I bet it’s gonna be a big hit eyeshadow and nail polish wise. I looked around on the field of green beauty (so much green in this post) and found the following products to experiment with “greenery”.
Pantone 2017 Greenery in Green Beauty
- 100% Pure – Bright Eyes Mask; that depuffs and brightens with the help of coffein and aloe vera
- Bellápierre Cosmetics – Shimmer Powder in Forest; long lasting, vibrant powder using 100% pure Mica powder
- Youth To The People – Kale + Green Tea Age Prevention Cleanser; nutrient-rich gel cleanser that helps balance your skin, and removes daily dirt and toxins to keep your pores so fresh and so clean
- Hurraw! – Minty Lipbalm; awesome tingle and crisp with the effect of great hydration
- Alverde – Lemongrass Bar Soap; a fresh start every morning
- 100% Pure – Green Tea Water Bomb Mask; Intensely hydrating, skin soothing facial mask.
I really love this bright shade, but I’d like to hear your opinion on it as well? Do you like it? Or you prefer the Rose Quartz/Serenity duo, or the good old Marsala from 2015? Let me know!